56–62 (0–3m), 68 (3–6m), 74–80 (6–18m), 86–92 (1.5–3y)
choose above the ‘add to cart’ button
100% organic cotton
weight: perfect 240 GSM
How to wash it right:
The clothes are made of organic cotton, so make sure you take good care of them. We recommend washing with gentle detergent, at a maximum temperature of 40°C. To enjoy the garment for as long as possible, we suggest a low-speed spin, maximum 1000 rpm. Do not tumble dry and do not bleach.
All fabrics used in yarnami products have the Oeko Tex Standard 100 Class 1 certification (for direct contact with the skin of newborns).
Yarnami short-sleeved bodysuit
Every tiny person has at least three short-sleeved bodysuits in their wardrobe. At least! Although the number may be closer to ten – and no wonder. This must-have acts as underwear, a t-shirt, and even a summer onesie. It is comfortable, user-friendly, flattering, goes with any outfit and is easy to put on. Short-sleeved bodysuits will definitely stay in your wardrobe for a long time.
We love bodysuits, too, so we made sure this one is even more multi-purpose. It may even become your favourite. As a mum (i.e. an experienced baby clothes user and tester) and an aunt (i.e. a person up to date on the latest trends in children’s fashion), I made a list of the key features of the ultimate bodysuit.
Here are a few features you can expect from the yarnami short-sleeved bodysuit:
• in vogue: wide trimming, great fabric,
• classic: timeless colour choice,
• smart: comfortable, quick solutions for easy putting on and taking off,
• lasting: it grows with your baby – every bodysuit comes with an extender that makes it one size larger
It is likely that you will love the bodysuit for its natural and delicate fabric, comfortable fit that gracefully conceals the nappy, lack of inner labels, or the colour that looks great on your baby’s radiant skin. And you will definitely adore it for its longevity – one doesn’t grow out of this bodysuit fast.
• It is pulled over the head, which is faster, more convenient and simpler. For ease of use, we added two nickel-free snaps in a colour that matches every model. The snaps are well placed (you may want to take a closer look at the technicalities – you’ll surely appreciate the solution). With them, the bodysuit doesn’t stretch while undoing, but unsnaps nicely and that’s it.
• The bodysuit is fastened with two snaps, which is more convenient and definitely sufficient.
• Every bodysuit comes with an extender that makes the bodysuit one size larger.
• The model is robust in the nappy area: it covers the nappy and acts as a tasteful onesie. There’s no need to push the nappy under the bodysuit, which proves particularly handy when you are attending a summer garden party or simply going to the doctor.
• The bodysuit is made of a chic ribbed fabric. We’ve designed it in such a way that it can be used both as underwear and a ready outfit.
Bodysuit that grow with your baby
Have you ever had a cute tiny outfit that you never managed to wear out or even use before it became too small? Or maybe your little one is always in between sizes and clothes are permanently either too big or too ‘just right’?
Babies grow fast, especially in their first year. The number of clothes we tend to buy during that time can be monumental and exorbitantly expensive. That’s why we have created a collection that will enable you to use the basics longer: bodysuits, leggings, rompers, t-shirts, and underwear.
Yarnami clothes are made of ribbed knit fabric, which is not only elegant but also close-fitting (plus, they look good on every baby). Every bodysuit comes with an extender that makes the bodysuit one size larger.
How to use the extender? When you can no longer fasten the bodysuit over the nappy, fetch the extender and use the snaps to attach it to the back part. In this way, you get an extra 5 cm, which will enable you to use the garment for another 2 months (approximate extended usage period).
I see your true colours – in the colours of nature
The colours that we picked for yarnami are the colours of the earth. They look great on both boys and girls. We have also made sure they have the same temperature, compliment and match one another, with endless mix-and-match possibilities. If you go for a very neutral outfit, choose a single colour, e.g. delicate sand or the ever-fashionable and awesome mustard. If you are an enthusiast of more vivid colours, opt for brick red and let it inspire you.
How yarnami clothes are made
Do you know what we are proud of? Of knowing every single dressmaker who sews these gems. Before the ultimate bodysuit emerged, Ms Renata made seven versions of the same product for us, each time improving on the previous one (she gave six of them to her granddaughter – after all, they weren’t all that bad and we don’t like wasting good products).
We sew in Bielsko-Biała, Poland. We purchase most of the fabrics in Łódź, Poland. The snaps, zips, and threads are provided by Polish suppliers. All of them have GOTS, WoolMark or OekoTeX Stardard 100 class 1 certificates.
We don’t use any plastic or bags in the production process, we don’t even use adhesive tape, and we give the leftovers to a company that we know, which uses it as stuffing for the punch bags it manufactures.
Can we do it? Yes we can!
No longer needed? Hand it over!
The quality of our knit fabrics makes them difficult to wear out. So once your baby is already too big to wear a bodysuit, you can hand it over. If you no longer need some garments, you can send them back to us. We will clean them up and donate to mums in need.
You might also like
Long-sleeve body color: mustardPrice €22.76 -€0.00Spodnie getry Newborn kolor: musztardowyPrice €20.33 -€0.00Baby gloves color: sandPrice €4.88 -€0.00Baby socks color: sandPrice €6.50 -€0.00Baby cap color: mustardPrice €14.63 -€0.00
8 other products in the same category: